Updated COVID-19 Store Policies
New Hours on Both Locations: Wed - Sat 10-6pm / Sun 12-5pm
- We’re limiting customers to one per staff member. Please leave additional friends and family at home. If the front gate is closed, patiently remain outside
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from our staff members and from other customers
- Do not cross the taped off areas in the store without permission
- Look with your eyes, not with your hands. Refrain from touching product and if you do, bring it to the front counter so we can sanitize it
- Bikes are sanitized before and after test rides
- We are not accepting cash. Debit or credit only
- Repair pick up/drop off will be done outside under a tent. Please ring the doorbell for assistance. For pickup, you can phone when you’re in the parking lot and pay over the phone and we’ll do a curbside drop off.
- If policies are repeatedly ignored, we will ask you to leave. This is for your safety, our safety and the safety of our community.
- If you’re just browsing or looking for information, please give us a call at 604-524-3611 and we’d be happy to help. You can browse and purchase on our website.
- We thank you for your patience.
Kids' Bike Guide
With bikes available for all ages and stages, you can get your kids started off right. Cycling helps develop balance and instill healthy habits. It also gives children a sense of freedom and responsibility that builds confidence on and off the bicycle. This guide will walk you through your options.
We are hiring
Finance your bike
Paperless process takes less than five minutes and can be completed from any location. The credit decisions are instant, so you'll know right away if you've been approved and how much you can spend.