The gel padding found on the Specialized Women's Body Geometry Gel Long Finger gloves provides the maximum levels of comfort and coverage, all while minimizing fatigue and numbness like no long-finger glove before it. They also include the Wiretap technology that makes them compatible with touchscreens for use with mobile devices and CPUs, plus a soft Body Geometry foam padding at the heel of the palm to further aid in vibration/shock absorption.
- Unique fit accommodates women's palm width and finger length.
- Wiretap touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones.
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb for brushing away sweat.
- Micro-width Velcro closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement.
Body Geometry Gloves
|Indigo/Neon Pink / Medium||888818259823||67117-1113||210000018894|
|Indigo/Neon Pink / X-Large||888818259304||67117-1115||210000018895|