The S-Works Sub6 is the most aerodynamically advanced, lightest shoe Specialized has ever produced. The traditional lacing system cuts down weight, while the Warp Sleeve lace cover—a sleeve worn directly over the laces—is WinTunnel tested to reduce drag and clean airflow over the shoe. When combined with the narrower heel cup, you can save up to 35 seconds over 40 kilometers when compared to the previous S-Works Road Shoe. With the PadLock heel cup and FitLock padding, it maintains the same secure and snug heel fit as the all-new S-Works 6 shoe for superb connection and efficient power transfer, but in a bold yet minimalist package. Less is more.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- The stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Supple Micromatrix UL synthetic upper with laser perforated venting for luxurious, adaptive fit.
- Non-slip, hydrophobic lace for supple fit, with their integrated Warp Sleeve wind/rain shield.
- Padlock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Rotatable, adjustable titanium alloy cleat nuts allows fore-aft cleat adjustment.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of colored laces included).
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
|White / 40.5||888818147045||61016-89405||9450|
|Neon Pink / 40.5||888818133055||61016-85405||2180|
|Neon Pink / 40||888818133673||61016-8540||17931|