A beautifully designed, purpose built, affordable electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting.
- Step-thru frame is easy to mount.
- Strong 350 watt motor paired with a large 36 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode.
- One-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
- Built in USB charge point turns your ebike battery into a power supply for all mobile devices.
|Frame||Step-Thru 6061 Aluminum Alloy / 17 in|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT Suspension with 100 mm Travel|
|Motor Specs||8Fun – Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 350 watt|
|Drive System||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle|
|Battery Type/Weight||Samsung 18650 26F 36 volt 13 ah / 468 wh – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM) (7 lbs)|
|Recharge Time||6 hrs|
|Range on Full Charge||25 to 55 miles|
|Max. Assisted Speed||22 mph (20 mph throttle only)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal (Magnum Branded)|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben 26 in (26? x 2.15?)/ Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Artek Levers with Motor Inhibitor|
|Pedals||Prowheel Ounce / Wellgo C127, Aluminum Alloy Platform|
* Subject to change without notice.