The Magnum Mi5 is a trail ready electric bike with Tektro brakes and 21 speed gears. A few features are:
- A value priced hardtail electric bike that’s trail ready with a suspension fork, trail ready tires and 21 speeds.
- Strong 350 watt motor paired with a large 36 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode.
- One-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
- Built in USB charge point turns your ebike battery into a power supply for all mobile devices.
- Beautiful purpose built frame with integrated battery design.
|Frame||High-Step 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT Suspension with 100 mm Travel|
|Motor Specs||8Fun 350 watt Rear-Mounted Geared Hub|
|Drive System||Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle|
|Battery Type/Weight||Samsung 18650 – 36 volt/ 13 ah (468 wh) Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)Integrated USB Charging Port|
|Max. Assisted Speed||22 mph (20 mph throttle only)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal (Magnum Branded)|
|Tires||Schwalbe Smart Sam 27.5 in (27.5? x 2.25?) / Schrader Valve|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Artek Levers with Motor Inhibitor|
|Pedals||Wellgo C127, Aluminum Alloy Platform|
|Weight||52 lbs (Battery Weight : 7 lbs)|
|Color(s)||Matte Black with Blue and Gray Accents|
* Subject to change without notice.