Garneau strive to make bikes that you’ll want to ride all day every day, and thanks to its electrical power assistance, the e-Urbania makes that fun and easy to do. Like all Urbanias, the e-Urbania offers the perfect balance between comfort and performance, but this one is infused with super-human strength. You may find yourself compelled to ride more often and longer, and you may want to leave your car at home and start commuting. The e-Urbania looks clean and stylish thanks to its hydroformed frame and integrated battery. It features a powerful 350 W 48 V motor for quick acceleration and reliable Samsung cells. Its torque sensor gives it a more natural feel and enhances your effort, making you virtually bionic. Like all our Urbania bikes, it’s packed with safety features including front and back running lights connected directly to the battery, reflective stripes on the tires and powerful disc brakes. You can even connect your bike to your smartphone to get ride and fitness data and to monitor your battery performance. With the e-Urbania, no hill will be too steep, no day too windy, no distance too far.
- Bottom bracket: Bafang torque & speed sensor
- Brake levers: Shimano MT200
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Crankset: Prowheel, Narrow Wide 38T
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No 11N, 1 1/8''
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M3000 Shadow
- Rotors: 6 bolts, 180/160 mm
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M2000, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, 7?
|Frame||Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum|
|Fork||Garneau S-6 aluminum|
|Motor Specs||Bafang H4000B 48 V/350 W, 45 N.m|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Essenza Athletic|
|Bicycle Drivetrain||Shimano HG201, 11-36T 9-speed|
|Tires||Chao Yang Kestrel, 700 x 35c|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||VP nylon w/pins|
|Accessories & Extras||Kickstand, Bafang Go compatible|
* Subject to change without notice.