What started from family requirements evolved into a broader and more inclusive line of urban bikes. Evolving demographics, versatility and value were the founding elements of Louis Garneau's comprehensive segmentation. Comfort, speed and versatility allow to extend from leisure outings and fitness-oriented workouts to fire road adventures; we’re given all options to ride more.
The M series finds its essence within the versatility requirements of a younger crowd of urban cyclists. It interacts seamlessly with the urban jungle, more agile and furtive than our Trust bikes, but sturdier than the Urbania series. Simplicity and comfort are the basic principles applied to the M line.
The e-M2 is the ideal bike for overcoming gaps and putting more fun into cycling.The Shimano STEPS E-6000 Drive unit gives a durable quality assistance up to 32 km/h. 29 x 2.35” tire clearance provides MTB tire conversion and the e-bike specific rims for a stronger and sturdier wheelset.
- Shift levers: Shimano Alivio M4000, Rapidfire Plus
- Rear derailleaur: Shimano Alivio M4000
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E6010, 38T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Front hub: Caribou co., center lock disc
- Rear hub: Caribou co., cassette, center lock disc
- Spokes: 14g, stainless steel
- Seat post: Caribou Torngat 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 7 °
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5ZS (NO.57SC), 1 1/2’’ to 1 1/8’’
- Brake levers: Shimano M365
- Rotors: Center lock, 160 mm
|Frame||Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc|
|Fork||S-6 aluminum, disc, Chromoly steerer|
|Drive System||Shimano STEPS E-6010, 32 km/h|
|Battery Type/Weight||Shimano BT-E6010, 418 Wh|
|Handlebars||Caribou Torngat 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm|
|Wheels||Alexrims FR30, 32h, disc|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big One Evo, 29 x 2.35’’|
|Brakes||Shimano M365, hydraulic disc|
* Subject to change without notice.