Worn on its own, with a base layer, or as a mid-layer when paired with a jacket, the Callaghan is a versatile jersey, perfect for fresh road rides or off-season singletrack.
A top of two halves, the Callaghan's interior is made from merino wool, and the exterior, a wear-resistant polyester. Blending the warmth, odor resistance, and temperature regulation of merino with a synthetic outer allows the Callaghan to wick faster and better resist the rough and tumble that comes with roadside tube changes and forest fly-bys.
Tailored with a reassuringly high neck and trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes two deep, angled rear pockets, detailed with internal sleeves to safely secure your phone, and headphone ports for routing cables. Reflective details complete the top.
- Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
- 35% Merino / 65% Polyester
- Fast dry, warm wool
- Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access
- Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure
- High neck for extra warmth
- Low-profile overlock seams
- Headphone ports in rear pockets
- Weight: 304g
How to measure
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your torso (natural waist).
|Black / Large||881729047909||1657-XX-BLK-LG||210000021792|