3T's S-Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
3T's Wrist Comfort Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature large ergonomic bends to keep your wrists as comfortable as possible and ensure a sturdy grip during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
Comfort armrest set comprises pads and cradles and was original equipment on Ventus, use to upgrade Aura, Brezza II Team, and Mistral.
Compact armrest set comprises pads and cradles for Aura, Brezza II Team, Mistral, and Ventus.
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight bashring for light duty, not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for singlespeed bikes - Anodized and laser etched
- The only bash guards offering protection for 2x and 1x drivetrains with odd BCDs - Anodized with laser etched graphics, CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum construction and includes custom mounting hardware - 120BCD: XX/XO/X9/X7 2x cranks - 88BCD: XTR M985 2
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster long-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster short-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$33.50 - $44.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$45.50 - $82.50
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
$66.50 - $69.50
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
$84.50 - $128.50
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
Replacement saddle rail clamps for Crank Bros. seatpost. Two sizes let you choose a saddle with either 7x7mm or 7x9mm rails.
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings