• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Padded sides and head support to ensure your baby sits comfortably upright. (Age 6-18 Months) Features: - Adjustable head support to accommodate growing children - Removable head support for wearing a helmet while riding Compatibility - Thule Chariot Sport, Thule Chariot Cross, Thule Chariot Cab, Thule Chariot Lite, Thule Chariot Cheetah XT, Thule Coaster XT, Thule Cadence, Thule Chariot Corsaire, Thule Chariot Cheetah, Thule Chariot Cougar, Thule Chariot CX, Thule Chariot Captain, Thule Urban Glide 2, Thule Urban Glide 2 Double, Thule Glide 2
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Adams' Original Folder 1 Trail-A-Bike lets your child pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. It sports a steel frame and a 20-inch wheel so it's easy to pull and pedal. And it has a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), so it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The kid-size pedals, grips and seat allow Junior to ride in comfort and style, and there's even a bashguard for drivetrain protection. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Adams' Original Folder Compact Trail-A-Bike lets your child pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, this compact version sports a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and sizing and components that offer a great fit for smaller riders. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The kid-size pedals, grips and seat allow them to ride in comfort and style, and there's a bashguard for drivetrain protection. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Whether your day includes a quick trip downtown or a longer bicycle-based adventure, Thule's Cadence is a great way to amp up your family's taste for the open road. Boasting Thule's super-stable ezHitch bicycle attachment for confidence and ease of use, the Cadence comfortably seats two children in padded seats with five-point harnesses. You also get extra storage space for accessories, as well as a visibility-increasing safety flag. When your trip is over, the Coaster folds down quickly and easily for transport and storage.
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
Page 1 of 1