- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Barrel type tool-free adjust - For wheels from 24-inches to 700C
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
- Center mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
This adaptor makes 135mm rear MTB axle compatible with any stationary fluid/wind trainer. - Stainless steel construction for durability. - Fits 135 x 12mm rear axle. - Compatible with 5mm Allen for easy installation.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with Tacx classic trainers. It raises and supports the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
$84.99 - $94.99
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
Page 1 of 1