Updated COVID-19 Store Policies
OPEN: Wed - Sat 12-6 / Sun 12-5
From today on shoes and clothing items are available only for online orders. For staff and customers safety we are not selling these items in store!
- We’re limiting customers to one per staff member. Please leave additional friends and family at home. If the front gate is closed, patiently remain outside
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from our staff members and from other customers
- Do not cross the taped off areas in the store without permission
- Look with your eyes, not with your hands. Refrain from touching product and if you do, bring it to the front counter so we can sanitize it
- Bikes are sanitized before and after test rides
- We are not accepting cash. Debit or credit only
- Repair pick up/drop off will be done outside under a tent. Please ring the doorbell for assistance. For pickup, you can phone when you’re in the parking lot and pay over the phone and we’ll do a curbside drop off.
- If policies are repeatedly ignored, we will ask you to leave. This is for your safety, our safety and the safety of our community.
- We thank you for your patience.
We thank everyone for their business as we proactively work in the best interest of our customers. Please know you can shop online here, send us a Facebook message, or give us a call at 604-524-3611 for New Westminster or 604-492-1891 for Port Moody. We'd like to remind customers that cycling is an affordable option for commuting, offers a great way to stay fit and with the sunny weather in the forecast, we remain optimistic and excited to serve your cycling needs.
Cap's Bicycle Shop