Updated Store Policies
- We’re limiting customers to one per staff member. If the front gate is closed, patiently remain outside
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from our staff members and from other customers
- Do not cross the taped off areas in the store without permission
- Look with your eyes, not with your hands. Refrain from touching product and if you do, bring it to the front counter so we can sanitize it
- Bikes are sanitized before and after test rides
- We are not accepting cash. Debit or credit only
- Repair pick up/drop off will be done outside under a tent. Please ring the doorbell for assistance. For pickup, you can phone when you’re in the parking lot and pay over the phone and we’ll do a curbside drop off.
- If policies are repeatedly ignored, we will ask you to leave. This is for your safety, our safety and the safety of our community.
- If you’re just browsing or looking for information, please give us a call at 604-524-3611 and we’d be happy to help. You can browse and purchase online here
- We thank you for your patience.
Dear Valued Customers and Club Members,
We hear conversations regarding COVID-19 on a daily basis at our store from our customers and it remains a constant on our minds to create a healthier environment for our customers, staff and community.
What we're doing:
- New policies related to store cleaning, including sanitizing high traffic areas and increased supply of cleaning products at our stores
- Staff feeling unwell are instructed to remain home
- Continuously update our website to allow customer to shop online
- Offering bike delivery for repair bikes and new bikes so customers can remain home
What you can do:
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when sneezing or coughing
- If you feel sick, stay home
We thank everyone for their business as we proactively work in the best interest of our customers. Please know you can shop online here, send us a Facebook message, or give us a call at 604-524-3611 for New Westminster or 604-492-1891 for Port Moody. We'd like to remind customers that cycling is an affordable option for commuting, offers a great way to stay fit and with the sunny weather in the forecast, we remain optimistic and excited to serve your cycling needs.
Cap's Bicycle Shop