We're Expanding & We're Hiring!
Our team is as diverse as the industry we love. In addition to diverse nationalities, we all come from different post-secondary educational backgrounds; everything from commerce degrees to Film Majors to engineering. At one point we have all worked in our academic fields but we have all come back to our one, true passion: cycling. We believe in adventure as well as success and we strive to make the world a better place one bike at a time. If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.
NOW HIRING Part-Time: Weekdays/Weekends
-> Level 1 – Sales
This is an entry level sales position. Prior retail experience is not necessary, however, experience working in a fast paced environment with a customer service component will prove very useful in this position.
- Successfully complete orientation and training period
- Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
- Direct customers through entire sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Complete a multitude of daily housekeeping and office tasks
This position requires a mechanic with 5+ years experience and completion of Barnett’s, UBI, or equivalent courses.
- Bike builds up to $15,000 retail value
- Perform advanced Tune-Ups and Overhauls
- Pro wheel builds
- Hydraulic brake bleeds
- Hydraulic brake rebuilds
- Bearing overhauls
- Internal hub service
- Frame facing and chasing
- Frame alignment
- Custom bike builds (frame up)
- Provide Platinum Customer support
- Conduct training sessions