Cycle Cult Bike Fit & Coaching
Cap's Bike Shop has partnered with Cycle Cult for bike fit services. All bike fits performed in the New Westminster Cap's Bike Shop. All bike fits are performed by:
Level 2 Retul & IBFI Bike Fitter
NCCP Level 2 Cycling Coach
What is a bike fit?
Bikes come in a limited number of shapes and sizes. Cyclists do not. Bike manufacturers use adjustable components so their bikes can be made to accommodate a larger cross-section of riders. Our bike fitter knows which adjustments needs to be made to each of these components so that you and your bicycle can truly become one.
Who needs a bike fit?
Anyone who plans to spend any length of time riding a bicycle will benefit greatly from a professional bike fit. A proper fit can:
- Improve overall rider comfort
- Help prevent cycling-induced repetitive stress injuries
- Reduce or eliminate back, knee, neck and wrist pain
- Reduce or eliminate “hot foot”
- Reduce or eliminate saddle discomfort and genital numbness
- Reduce or eliminate numbness in the hands and fingers
- Reduce rider fatigue